Chiropractie Watergraafsmeer, registered under Chamber of Commerce number: 56036442, located at Wethouder Frankeweg 2-A, 1098 KZ in Amsterdam, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Wethouder Frankeweg 2-A, 1098 KZ Amsterdam
+31 20 737 1073
Processing personal data
Chiropractie Watergraafsmeer processes your personal and medical data on the basis of the treatment agreement as described in the Medical Treatment Agreement Act (WGBO) and the privacy and data security policy. Martijn van der Schouw is responsible for DataSafety within the practice. You agree to the storage (processing) by having your care performed by Chiropractie Watergraafsmeer. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that are digitally stored in the patient system of ‘Crossuite Bvba’, which is used within the practice, which comply with the NEN certification.
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Social Security Number
- Address data
- phone number
- Insurance number
- Name of your family doctor
- E-mail address
- Complaint(s) and medical history
Special and/or sensitive personal data that are processed
We only pass on your data to third parties if this is desirable for the provision of good care. If specific permission is required for this on the basis of the law, this will be requested from you in advance.
If you are convinced that we have collected personal data without permission, please contact us via email@example.com.
For what purpose and on what basis the personal data are processed
Chiropractie Watergraafsmeer processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To keep a treatment file and to offer the possibility to create an account
- Appointment management and reminder e-mail and/or SMS
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
- Processing notes
- with patient consent, providing a report, reporting to third parties
Automated decision making
Chiropractie Watergraafsmeer does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of Chiropractie Watergraafsmeer).
Retention period personal data
The WGBO requires a retention period of 20 years for your personal data.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Chiropractie Watergraafsmeer only provides information to third parties with your permission and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that are used
View, modify or delete data
- You can view parts of your personal data. Then send a written request.
- If you believe that the data stored about you is not correct, you may request in writing to change your data.
- You can also request that your personal data be deleted. If this data is removed, you can (possibly) no longer be provided with responsible care by Chiropractie Watergraafsmeer. The WGBO requires a retention period of 15 years. Therefore, in that case, your data will be stored in an inactive archive, invisible and unusable for the normal user.
- You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data. Even then, it is (possibly) no longer possible to guarantee responsible care. In that case, your data will also be stored in an inactive archive (see above).
- You can object if you do not agree with the way your personal data is processed.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, you are requested to provide a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. A response will follow as soon as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
Chiropractie Watergraafsmeer would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
Security of personal data
Chiropractie Watergraafsmeer takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact email@example.com